We provide dog urns, cat urns, and small pet urns that memorialize your beloved pet and keep them safe at home forever.
Your pet’s photo will be heat transferred to the top tile of the urn and the wood sides of the urn can (optionally) be laser engraved with your pet’s name, important dates and a short paragraph of text, such as a poem or verse. Additional charges apply for laser engraving.
Our pet urns are made from Red Alder wood – warm, solid hardwood which is highly renewable, so it keeps your pet’s remains safe and is safe for our planet.
There are two sizes of urns available.
- 22.9 cubic inches, about right for a small to medium dog and most cats. (estimate about 1 cubic inch per pound of animal).
- 57.4 cubic inches, about the right size for a medium/large dog. (estimate about 1 cubic inch per pound of animal).
Each urn provides a secure opening on the bottom to easily insert your pet’s remains.
We take great care in ensuring your pet urn is made as ordered and is shipped quickly so you can care for your pet’s remains as soon as possible. The sealed urn will last for years – a keepsake you can pass along to your family or organization over time.
When ordering please let us know if you’d like text lasered on the urn sides (extra charges apply), as well as a clear digital or printed photo you’d like transferred to the top tile. (Printed photos will be scanned and then returned to the owner).
- Two sizes available.
- Perfect for small to larger sized pets.
- Heat transferred photo on top tile.
- Laser engrave text available on urn side.
- Secure opening on base for pet remains.
- Red Alder solid wood.
- Please call or email to order.